Children who have their 5th birthday between 1st September 2019 and 31st August 2020 are entitled to start school full time in September 2019.
Visits to the school by prior arrangement are very welcome.
For more information see Norfolk County Council website.
In 2018, the Year 6 SATs test outcomes were as follows:
- 43% achieved the expected standard in reading (the national figure was 75%)
- 71% achieved the expected standard in writing (national was 78%).
- 71% achieved the expected standard in Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation (national was 78%).
- 43% achieved the expected standard in maths (national was 76%).
- 43% achieved the expected standard in all three areas of reading, writing and maths combined.
- The average scaled score in reading was 98 and maths was 100 (100 is the national average)
- Average progress between the end of Key Stage 1 and end of Key Stage 2 in reading was -0.8, writing was 4.1 and maths was 0.56.
Norfolk County Council School Details
- Pupil Premium strategy statement 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Grant 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2016-17
- Impact Report Pupil Premium 2014-15
- Pupil Premium Report
School Improvement and Development
- Primary PE and Sport Premium Action Plan 2017-18
- PE Premium 2016/17
- PE Premium 15/16 overview
- PE Premium 2014-15
- PE Premium 15/16 report